Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DFP Small Business offers a complete toolkit for managing and growing both directly and indirectly sold advertising including streamlined trafficking, advanced forecasting and reporting, integrated revenue optimization, and direct access to the world’s largest pool of advertisers.
Do Also Read:
With DFP, you will:
- Differentiate your inventory with advanced targeting capabilities and the ability to traffic a variety of rich media campaigns with ease.
- Save staff time and reduce costs with simple and efficient trafficking workflow and an intuitive interface.
- Make better decisions with comprehensive forecasting and decision-support tools.
- Improve campaign performance and client satisfaction with detailed and actionable reporting.
- Enjoy responsive, world-class service organization that boasts industry-leading reliability, 24/7/365 support, and flexible APIs for seamless integration.
Do I need an AdSense account to sign up for DFP Small Business?
Yes, you must have an AdSense account to sign up for DFP Small Business. However, you aren’t required to run AdSense on your site in order to use DFP Small Business.
Benefits of using Google AdSense in DFP Small Business.
If you are using AdSense for your ads unit then you can maximize your website revenue by showing ads that interest your users.You can also Access the largest network of online advertisers.
How to Setup DFP on your Site.
Step 1: Go to Google DFP and sign in using you Google AdSense Account.
Step 3: Define Placement of your ad unit.
Through Placement, one or more ad units where an advertiser’s ad can be displayed if they want to place ads on more than one unit.
Step 4: Create an Order
To run a new ad campaign through DFP Small Business, you’ll first need to create a new order. After creating the order, you’ll need to create line items, add creatives, and approve the order before it can serve.
You can create an order in two ways:
- By running an inventory forecast
Here I’m explaining for Manually.
Go to DFP –> Orders –> New Order. Provide a company name and fill order detail under “new line item.”Set your requirements like Type of ads,Start time,End time,Value CPM etc.
Step 5: Upload the Ad Creative
Step 6 :Get Ad tags or codes for your site
This last step as we are almost over.To get your Ad Tags Go to DFP –> Inventory –> Generate Tags.Copy your Codes and paste it in your site.
Please share this post if you liked it.Comment will be appreciated.