To compete with Google’s new Social Networking Facebook has launched Video Calling Facility powered by Skype.With this feature you can talk to your Facebook friends for free. If your friends is not available then you can leave video message or them.
How Facebook Video Calling Works ?
Facebook video Calling is based on integration of Facebook and Skype and it works similar as normal Skype application. If both you and your friends have microphones and webcam then you can easily talk face to face with your friends. If you don’t have webcam then also you can at least do audio chat.You can also use chat and other feature while using Video Call.
How to Activate Facebook Video Calling ?
1) To activate this facility first Go to Facebook Video calling Page and then click on “Get started”.
2) After clicking Get Started you will able to see your online friends and it will ask you to select friend from whom you want to start video calling.
3) After selecting your friend you can now click on Video call button in your Facebook chat section.
4) Now Facebook will ask you to download a plugin to complete one time setup.
5) Now after clicking “Set Up” you have to download a plugin and install it on your computer.You will also get instruction to do that.
6) Now you have to install Facebook Video plugin to start Video Calls.
7) Once you have install Facebook Video Calling Plugin, you can see a do video and audio calling to any one of your friends by just clicking video call button present in your chat window bar.
Congratulations You have successfully activated Facebook Video Call and now you can Call to your Friends and do Live Video chat.
Here is an Official Video By Facebook on Facebook Video Calling Powered By Skype.