21 Ways to Speed up your computer or PC.
1. Increase your ram .This dramatically improve system performance.
2. Use NTFS file system instead of FAT32.NTFS is more superior in security, reliability, and efficiency with larger disk drives.
3. Use MSCONFIG utility to disable unwanted startup programs.
4. Clean your registry by removing broken shortcuts, missing shared DLLs, invalid paths, invalid installer references and more by using Ccleaner.
5. Update your Operating system regularly; install Service Pack 3 for Xp user.
6. Disable file Indexing. Indexing file can cause pc to run slowly and is often unnecessary.
7. Remove unwanted Softwares installed and delete temporary files, internet files and cookies.
8. Update your pc‘s driver and bios regularly.
9. Empty the Windows Prefetch folder regularly. Windows uses the Prefetch folder to store data that it uses often.
10. Keep your pc free from Spyware, Malware, and Trojan as they slow down your pc. Use Malwarebytes or HijackThis to remove spyware.
11. Defragment your computer hard disk and run a disk cleanup regularly. I recommend use TuneUp Utilities.
12. Enable DMA mode for IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers in Device Manager.
13. Update your antivirus regularly, I recommend use Avira AntiVir Personal – Free Antivirus if u hasn’t installed any antivirus.
14. Disable error reporting in Windows XP.
15. If you have a SCSI drive, make sure to enable write cache.
16. Disable Unnecessary Ports and unnecessary services.
17. Remove old system restore and backup.
18. Check for Disk and Ram error regularly.
19. Use TuneUp Utilities it repairs, accelerates, cleans up a Complete optimization software for all operating system.
20. Empty your Recycle Bin frequently and delete optional Windows components that you don’t use.
21. Use Readyboast to increase Ram of your pc.