Wanted to add Payment solution for your website ,or wanted to collect Donation by your website user, then here is a free site called Jotform which will integrate buttons easily.
You don’t need to have any knowledge of coding, just drag and drop. PayPal and other services like PayPal allows you to collect payments from your web sites but they don’t provide any integrated payment forms, where you can ask any kind of questions to the buyer. By using Jotform you can customize your payment buttons according to your need.
Do also read :
Simple Steps to create Payment buttons for your website.
1) To create payment form go to Jotform and create an account for free.
2) Then in your admin panel click Payments Tool. You will get option to choose among various Payment Gateways, from which you want to collect money.
3) Select your desire Payment option like PayPal or Google Checkout according to your site needs.
4) Here I’m selecting PayPal as payment option for my services.However you can choose any of those services.
5)you will get a Pop-up to enter your PayPal email address and other setting like which currency you would like.
6) After submitting your email address, now you have to choose among following option “Sell product or Sell subscription or Donation”. Choose what you want to add in your website.
7) For example I’m selecting Sell Multiple products with Show total on the form. Click next after selecting your option and then enter your product name and Price.You can also show Image of your Products.
8)After adding your product you will get notification as Integration Complete.
10) After Completing your Payment form you can add them into your website pasting some codes.To get your code go to Setup and Embed >Embed Form get your code for your site.
You have following option to add codes into your site.
Tips: You can also get other Payment option for Donation and Subscription By following similar procedure.